Followers

February 21, 2016

Challenge #58 Pearls and/or Lace

Welcome to a New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge

We are sorry to tell you that Sonia will be stepping down from the Team at the end of this challenge.  We wish you all the best Sonia.
 
We would like to say a Big Thank You to Cute As A Button and Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our Tag You're It Challenge #57.  We really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a Future Challenge, please email us and we will arrange this for you.
The First Winner of the last challenge is


Congratulations, you have won 2 Digi Images from Cute As A Button  

The Second Winner of the last challenge is

#19 Mary Marin's Crafty Corner

Congratulations, you have won 3 Digi Images from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

There is a link in the side bar to contact us so you can claim your prize.

Please take our Winners badge.


The Top 3 chosen by the DT are

#16 VaNNessa

#21 Blankina

Congratulations, please take our Top 3 badge.


Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is
Pearls and/or Lace 

This fortnights sponsor are

Doctor Digi House of Stamps

The Prize for the lucky winner is 2 Digi Images

Faery Ink 

The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images
and

Angies Cards and Digis
 

Hi my name is Angie & I am a married mom of 2 boys ages 15 & 18. I sell digital stamps all hand drawn by me. I drew as a child but quit for many years and just recently started again. I figured since I love to draw & scrapbook might as well turn my drawings into digital stamps. So here we are!

  The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Images of the Winners choice (Ex digi sets)
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, simply enter your creations using Inlinkz below.

Here is some beautiful inspiration from the DT using Doctor Digi House of Stamps

Geesje
using Morris and Mildred

Ine
using Spring Clean Sonia

using I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas

using Spring clean Sonia

Here is some beautiful inspiration from the DT using Faery Ink
using Prom Queen


using 'Prom Queen'


Here is some beautiful inspiration from the DT using Angies Cards and Digis
Please welcome our Guest Designer for this challenge.

 Anne Wilding

My card making journey started about 8 years ago when my sister gave me a card she had made to welcome me back to New Zealand. We got talking about the workshops she had attended and before I knew it I was making cards myself. It’s been a self-taught and happy journey as I have always had some craft ‘on the go’ since early adulthood. Crafting is a nice diversion from working life. Having recently retired from work I’m looking forward to learning more about paper craft, gardening and DIY projects on my property in the countryside North of Auckland. Thanks to Eileen Dobson’s invite to join one of her Design Teams I can now add Digital image colouring to my experience. This image of the wee child picking heart flowers was a joy to work with. I tend to make my cards to fit in an envelope cleanly and to comply with the NZ Post requirements as many people want to post them.

 using Little Lila Picking Flowers
 
Now it's over to you.  Enter your creations using Inlinkz below by 3pm on 5th March 2016 NZ Time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times.

Have fun!  The Creative Craft Cottage Design Team.

7 comments:

  1. What a feast for the eye all the DT creations are. Congratulations to the winners and lovely to see you as our guest Anne with your gorgeous card. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thank you! my card is one of the winners! I'll email you straight away. great dt inspiration!!!! Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh what a lovely surprise to see my card in the top 3, thank you very much! Congratulations to all winners, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Thank you for choosing my tag! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley and fantastic DT-inspirations. Cute images and great colouring.

    Hugs Doris
    DT Crafty Time
    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT creations and a great theme..I feel like I should make another card, if only there was enough time....sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uwielbiam pastelowe kolory. Mój faworyt to numer 26:)

    ReplyDelete

We would love it if you could take a little time to leave us a comment and visit our personal blogs to see what other lovely creations we have, we really love hearing what others think of our projects. The Design Team